Monday, December 5, 2011

Wow, I can't believe I have 3 followers on my blog :) Never thought I'd see the day. Thank you so much!!

I just got a 2nd job and I am very excited about it. :D I'm going to be busier than ever before. An hour commute doesn't sound like fun; but hey, can't complain since my bf works in the same city and we can ride carpool and avoid traffic. I'm also busy applying to nursing schools and had to take a big 3 hour test this morning before work. I have to pass this test if I want to even apply to a particular nursing program (don't know the results yet). UW BSN program is the TOP nursing program in the United States. I will definitely apply there too but not expecting to get in as competition is insane and the cost to attend is exorbitant.

I'm sorry if I haven't responded to anyone's message on youtube. I'm not ignoring you and my busyness isn't an excuse. I hope to make a video soon again.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. //I have 3 followers on my blog :) //
    4 )

    //I'm also busy applying to nursing schools and had to take a big 3 hour test this morning before work.//
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to having some free time, and reading all your posts from beginning to end. Very insightful stuff here. You should have 300 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your youtube videos. You are obviously a Hitchens and Dawkins fan like me. I really enjoy listening to extremely smart people. There are so few of us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Came to one of your videos by way of a Sam Harris video.

    Good on you for debunking religious nonsense. The fate of civilization hangs on religious beliefs being squashed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been a Nurse for 28 years and still love my work. (and i'm a guy) Good luck! BTW Was that UW reference for University of Washington?

    ReplyDelete